How can the biogas plants under 300 kW be powered in order to benefit from the incentives? Here are the guidelines
To benefit from the incentives, biogas-powered electricity production plants under 300 kW must get at least 80% of their power from wastewater and by-products, and the remaining 20% from double-cropping. This means that is once again possible to include corn among biomasses, provided that it is cultivated on the same plot before or after a food crop.
Original language: Italian
Head of Technical Services, CIB (Consorzio Italiano Biogas)
Anaerobic digestion with mixed microbial cultures for Power to Gas technology
Sustainable management of digestate: techniques for reducing ammonia emissions
Rio Cuarto, Argentina: virtuous synergies between biogas and bioethanol
Drone sensor technology to detect and quantify methane emissions from biogas plants